- This event has passed.
WINE, DINE & DERBY DAY IN THE FINGER LAKES REGION
May 5, 2017 - May 7, 2017
WINE, DINE & DERBY DAY
Experience the best of the Finger Lakes, with exquisite wine, locally sourced and farm fresh cuisine, stunning lakes and waterfalls! Enjoy one fantastic lake view after another, as we partake in wine tastings paired with local artisan chocolate, or a local beer tasting paired with local cheese, sip on a spirit at a lake-side craft distillery or relax on a tranquil Seneca Lake Dinner Cruise. Places we’ll enjoy include Coltivare Farm-to-Table, Stone Cat Bistro, Finger Lakes Distillery, Damiani Wine Cellars, Grist Iron Brewing and more!
You might just want to bring your BEST HAT along, as an added bonus to this exciting trip will be celebrating DERBY DAY, while attending a special Kentucky Derby celebration Saturday night!
This high-quality, regional experience, led by a certified Sommelier, promises to be both informative and FUN!
This Nearly-Inclusive Weekend Includes:
* Roundtrip transportation from Carlisle
* 2 Nights Accommodations in Downtown Ithaca
* Wine Paring Reception
* 4 Different Tastings at some of the best places in the Finger Lakes!
* S.W.A.B Tour (Spirits, Wine and Brewery)
* A visit to Taughannock Falls
* Derby Day Reception
* Seneca Lake Cruise
* Docent Led Tour of the Corning Museum of Glass, with a Hot Glass Show, followed by Make-Your-Own-Glass Sandblasting Session
* 5 Meals – 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
* Taxes, Baggage Handling & Gratuities
$685 per person, Double Occupancy | $865 per person, Single Occupancy
Leave a Reply